Thai Green Chicken Curry Spice Mix
- 1Kg Diced Chicken
- 300 Grams Green Beans
- 150 Grams Coconut Milk
- Add diced chicken and green beans and cook well, by which time both should be just tender but not too soft. Now, drain and put to one side.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based skillet or pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced chicken and green beans into the skillet.
- Add the spice mix and simmer on low heat
- Finally, add the coconut milk and stir the mix well. Continue to simmer on low heat till cooked well.
- Scatter with lime to garnish and serve immediately.