- 1 Kg Diced Chicken
- 100 Grams Cauliflower (Small Florets)
- 150 Grams Coconut Milk
- Add Oil in a medium-heated saucepan.
- Add the diced chicken and cauliflower florets and pan-fry to partially cook-off. Cover the pan to retain the juices, add water soon after, and bring to boil, then
- Add the spice mix and simmer on low heat
- Finally, add the coconut milk and stir the mix well. Continue to simmer on low heat till cooked
- Chicken Peri Peri is ready to serve. For presentation, serve with lime wedges.