- 1 Kg Diced Paneer (Cottage Cheese – Use Ricotta as Substitute if Desired)
- 200 Grams Thickened Cream
- Green Capsicums (Optional – Medium 20x20mm Diced)
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add paneer pieces and add diced capsicums (Optional – Diced into large bite-sized chunks)
- Now, it is time to add the spice mix and stir well
- Finally, add thickened cream and simmer off. Simmer on low heat. This will help the paneer and capsicum take in the flavors and juices.
- Paneer Tikka Masala ready to serve with chopped cilantro.
- You can serve it alongside rice or roti.