- 500 Grams Green Peas
- 500 Grams Cottage Cheese (Ricotta can be substituted here)
- 150 Grams Thickened Cream
Mattar Paneer – Directions
- Heat the 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan on medium heat. Meanwhile, boil the green peas in a microwave or pressure cooker.
- Add boiled peas and cubed paneer into the pan.
- Now, add the spice mix and thickened cream. Mix the ingredients well.
- Add a cup of water or more or less as per your liking gravy consistency.
- Stir and let it come to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Again, mix well and simmer for 3-4 minutes so peas and paneer absorb the flavors.
- Finally, sprinkle chopped cilantro.
- Stir gently and Serve.